Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday

I did it! Yay me! I make it back! haha. Okay so my weekly round up it is!!

Okay, First I will finally show the pillowcase to the blanket I'm gonna make for my eldest daughter (6)

On Saturday my sick lings were so tired of being cooped up and I dont much blame them because I am too!! Im ready to plant my garden and get some much needed outside work done around here! Anywho, I decided to make them some moon sand. They had a blast and didnt even fight for about 20 minutes haha! Moon sand: 8 cups flour, 1 cup of baby oil. Mix it and they can create whatever.

 Later that evening I made some body scrub! (sorry cant give away the recipe!) But I made some up to sell! So check out my etsy account Momma's Crafty Creation! This is the Chocolate Body Scrub. Smells yummy!

Lastnight I made my nieces Easter baskets. Filled with a NKJV Bible that they asked for (Makes me so proud of them) A Cross necklace, Some candy, and a light up chick, Chap Stick, and Fingernail Polish! Check it out!

So, I need a cute Easter outfit for Church, So my projects over the next few days is a skirt, a lace shirt, a scarf, and to hopefully start cutting on that dang blanket!!

Hope you think my ideas are as cute as i do!!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment